¼ cup olive oil
2 garlic cloves
2 tsp Italian seasoning
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
1 pound unpeeled red potatoes (3-4 medium)
2 large carrots
2-3 yellow squash
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Cut each half lengthwise into 1” wide wedges.
- Cut carrots diagonally into 2” lengths.
- Cut squash and zucchini into 2” pieces.
- Place vegetables in a large bowl; toss with oil & garlic.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper; toss to coat evenly.
- Spread vegetables in single layer on baking pan.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until golden brown and crisp-tender, stirring after 20 minutes.